Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Clementines

image of clementines


I have nothing against oranges.  I think they taste great..and I love everything orange flavored.  However, I don't really eat oranges.  Why?  Because I'm lazy.  They are too hard to peel.  And when I do peel them, I get sticky hands.

Actually that reminds me I should check out some orange peeling helpers on the net...I know they are out there..maybe some cool tupperware thing or "as seen on tv" contraption.  But anyways, I wanted to say that a good solution for the time being for me is clementines.  I only started eating them because my husband bought them last month...and he would peel them and give me a few pieces.  Then I graduated to peeling my own and saw how much easier they were to peel than oranges!  And they are smaller so peel-time is decreased.  Plus, less mess.  Ya!!

So if you are like me and hate the hassle of oranges and don't have access to a nifty orange peeler...give clementines a try

No comments:

Post a Comment